Wednesday, May 25, 2011

+ Fiber (Gafixx No. F101 Mascara)

Fibers are tiny strings of silk, nylon, or rayon. When added to mascara, they help build volume and length, by clinging to your lashes. I picked this Sana (Japanese brand) mascara at my local Uwajimaya (Asian market) for $17 + tax (9.5% ahhhhh!). At first swipe, the formula was wet enough to coat all my pathetic little lashes, without being messy. After 2 weeks of use I already noticed the formula getting dry. This "quick dry" formula ended up being a good thing, because the dryer it got , the more definition and length i was achieving. This waterproof version is light and effective. So effective, the only makeup remover that has worked for me, is Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover.

The wand is small with short bristles. It's really easy to use on my midget lower lashes, though i prefer to use a different mascara for them. For those that get offended by smelly cosmetics, there is good news. This comes almost odor free. The scent is so faint; the only way you'll notice it, is if you sniff it directly underneath your nose. Try this...it's better than  FairyDrops.
Big difference
Nail Polish: Deborah Lippmann's Constant Craving

1 comment:

  1. I googled the gafixx 101 becos I saw it at our Mitsuwa market and Imju Fiberwig had started irritating my eyes. LoL. So thanks for this review and your pictures!

    ReplyDelete