Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All over my face

Picked this up at my local Sally's Beauty Supply. I went in there with every intention to find my perfect primer. There was a two for $10 deal with all Beyond Belief products, so I decided to pick some up. I have never heard of this brand before, so I didn't get a chance to review it before purchase. I was pleasantly surprised :) This claims to promote elasticity, moisturize, and keep your skin healthy (all naturally). Six weeks later, I am still using this product. I like the light-weight lotion feel and the subtle scent of lemon ice tea. I have retired my Nivea Soft and use this as my daily moisturizer/primer. I usually wear tinted creams; and this preps my skin by leaving it supple and fresh. It is in a small size, perfect for travel, and the pump is ultra convenient. I have  a big face, but half a pump dispenses just the right amount.  I don't have any  wrinkles yet, so I can't say how accurate the anti-wrinkle claim is. This just feels nice on my face and underneath make-up.  The serum absorbs in the skin quickly and doesn't leave a film. This product is not meant to be a traditional primer, so don't expect it to fill in any pores. I have normal skin with redness around the nose and mouth. This slightly reduces redness, which i assume is from the chamomile. Love this stuff. 

available @ Sally's Beauty Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment