Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daiso Products



Lip Gloss Set

 The clear gloss is complete crap, but the other 3 shades are pretty pigmented when applied with a lip brush. It dries to a "satin(ish)" finish. All three shades wear for about as long as you can keep from drinking anything, but for $1.50 I paid, I can't complain. Plus, i really like the mirror.




Pure Color Cream Blush

This looks really shiny, because it is super greasy. The color pay off wasn't bad, but it only lasted for about an hour. I also tried putting Well Dressed by M.A.C on top, but it just looked like a sad, greasy, and pasty mess.




Magical Mascara in brown

This is by far the saddest mascara story I have ever heard. The package lied! There is nothing magical about this product what so ever!!! I could have put a picture of what it looked like on my lashes, but the formula was so thick it refused to cling to anything but the wand. It is seriously that thick. I'm a little pissed I spent $1.50 on what looks like Muscle Milk's high protein pudding.



No comments:

Post a Comment