Friday, June 17, 2011

Will the real SUMMER please stand up?


It's cold outside. Not Pacific Northwest cold, but it's 55 degrees in June. That's just poop! To embrace the at lease the sun is peeking out weather, I rummaged through my drawer of polishes. I found one I have never worn before. 

This was given to me as a birthday gift a couple of years ago. It was in a pink bag, hanging out with its 10 other China Glaze friends. (Thanks Kelsie!)

I would have taken the pink and gold glitter nail off, but I thought it looked good together. So the pink and gold glitter stayed...
 China Glaze's Black Diamond

Opaque in two coats, but I added a third to deepen the color.

There's a lot of *tiny shimmer running through the polish.
*Silver, blue, and some reflects green
It reminds me of what a titanium colored car would do when the sun hits the hood.

Before applying any polish i put down a base coat.
European Secrets Rock Hard Hardener and Base coat.
Found @ Sally's

How long the polish will last truly depends on your top coat.
I used Hoofer's Choice Shield Top Coat from Sally's.



No comments:

Post a Comment