Friday, July 22, 2011

BirchBox + Cynthia Rowley

BirchBox contents for July 2011

Korress Showergel ($19.50): Smells delicious! I haven't used it yet, because this travel size will be prefect for...travel.

philosophy purity ($32): I have received this before as a gift and it lives up to it's name. The smell is a bit of a turn-off but this really does leave your skin make-up even waterproof fiber mascara free :)

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup ($26): I'm not sure why it's called 4-in-1. It's a pressed powder...nothing that would beat M.A.C's mineralize skin finish.

Redken shine flash ($17): Conveniently in an aerosol spray can. It seems the most efective when applied very lightly. Kept my dry ends shiny enough, but I still love Argon oil.





*there was also a granola bar included in this months box. Kind Almond & Apricot.It's a little creepy that a box of hair and makeup samples came with a granola bar, but it tasted good. It's not pictured, because I already ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment