Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mixed Metals

French *ups on nails are classic.
But...worn on acrylics; they can look dated.
When painted on clean-slightly above the tips of fingers-all of them even nails...they keep the freshness.

My Caked*up version

Orly Rage and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Celeb City

More on the polishes:

Both Rage and Celeb City have the "almost" perfect texture of nail polish. It's opaque in one coat. I like that. (: The tips are not taped off. It's just a simple original brush application. This is the 3rd day of wear and it's still going strong. No chips and dips yet. It might also be the top coat I used, but I'll save that for a different post. I topped the tips off with Orly's Tiara for extra sparkle. A lot of times I just don't know when to stop but it worked this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment