Sunday, June 19, 2011

BIRCHBOX contents


1. Kate Spade's Twirl: separate post. 
2. Laura Geller/ Baked Blush n' Brighten: Mimics M.A.Cs MSFs in appearance and texture. This one is in Honey Dipped. It's as if New Vegas ( M.A.C collab with Alexander McQueen ) and a shimmery baked eyeshadow had a baby. That means, this not only has shimmer, but chunks of gold glitter. Way too much for my taste, but I can use it on my eyes. $29.50
3. Shu Uemura/ Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil: I have thin hair, but a lot of it. It's just below my shoulders. I needed the tiniest amount of this and it does as it claims. Kept my hair shiny and hydrated. It will kick Moroccan Oil's ass any day. $65
4. Sircuit Cosmeceuticals/ Molecular Mist: This is meant to be a heavy water moisturizer. The size is perfect for use on the plane and it helps to set your makeup. I've used it two days in a row and just the coconut fragrance alone turns me off. The consistency is too heavy and I feel makes your makeup slip. I'll have to find another use for this. $36
5. Deborah Lippmann/ Stripper to go nail lacquer removers: These pads are ultra convenient. They smell really good and can take off glitter nail polish without effort. They're pricey for nail polish remover, but worth it if you don't mind paying. (Glad I have samples, because I don't mind ACETONE for $2) $12

*all prices are for full size products, not the samples from BIRCHBOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment