Thursday, June 23, 2011

the kind of GLOW you pay for

My (current) favorite highlighters


E.L.F shimmering facial whip in spotlight @ELF $1
E.L.F all over stick in golden peach @ELF $1
NYX jumbo pencilin cottage cheese @NYX $4.50
The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter @thebodyshop $14
M.A.C MSF in perfect topping
[Discontinued from Sugarsweet collection]

None of these have massive chunks of glitter. I use highlighters as an all over wash of color pretty often, so small products like ELF and *NYX come in handy.
The Body Shop's Radiant Highlighter was suppose to be a dupe for Benefit's High Beam. (It's not)
Still, I like the lotion texture and the subtle shimmers. I find it works best if you apply with a damp brush or sponge. I use this to highlight my legs; gives a nice sheen.
It's sad that perfect topping is discontinued, but luckily, I'll probably never get through all this product.
This one is the easiest to apply (with a light hand) and is great to dust over lids, collarbones, legs, cheeks...etc.

*NYX Jumbo Pencil is meant to be a cream eyeshadow that creases like crazy, which is why I found a different use for it.


Heavy swatches: [top] Perfect Topping
[Left to Right]
Spotlight, Cottage Cheese, Golden Peach, Radiant Highlighter












No comments:

Post a Comment